Totality 2020: Tour Announcement
I have some exciting news!
My 2020 tour in collaboration with The Independent Traveller is now finalised.
This will be my third eclipse tour with The Independent Traveller. After our incredible experience of totality in Wyoming in August 2017, we are again offering something special and unique in astronomy travel, suitable for both new and experienced chasers.
The tour will be led by me, and will be of appeal to those who want to have a great eclipse experience with a beautiful scenic outlook. Clear skies, glacial lakes, and volcanos anyone??
Rosemary, the owner of The Independent Traveller, has been running tours in South America for many years, and has extensive contacts on the ground. During her visit in January, she was able to secure exclusive use of a really beautiful viewing location in an area with excellent weather prospects, and some quite exclusive accommodation too. A difficult mix to achieve in this part of Patagonia.
Here are the bare details:
- Six night tour, commencing and ending in Buenos Aires
- Viewing from the Argentinian side of the Andes, giving us excellent weather prospects
- Very comfortable hotel options, ensuring a quality experience
- Pre- and post-eclipse briefings
- Exclusive eclipse viewing site
- Transport options in the unlikely event of poor weather at our primary viewing location
- Estimated maximum numbers of 60
For more details of this tour, including pricing options, please register your interest here – and mention our special code word: OPTIMISM. Rosemary will answer all of your questions, and will be delighted to help you with the tour and some pretty incredible add-ons as well.
Interest is high, and there is no doubt that this tour will sell out.
We will not be offering a tour for 2019, although I will of course be traveling independently.
I look forward to welcoming you on this tour in 2020.